- RSS Channel Showcase 8798961
- RSS Channel Showcase 9197270
- RSS Channel Showcase 4339665
- RSS Channel Showcase 6431906
Articles on this Page
- 06/10/14--09:46: _Vinologue Montsant ...
- 07/31/14--09:15: _Our new distributio...
- 05/14/15--11:19: _Second edition of V...
- 05/31/15--12:12: _Masters of Wine rec...
- 07/27/15--01:30: _Vinologue web relaunch
- 01/14/16--11:42: _High praise on Janc...
- 06/23/16--09:14: _Vinologue author, M...
- 09/04/16--22:00: _2016 Geoffrey Rober...
- 04/20/17--12:46: _Pre-Order Georgia: ...
- 06/21/17--11:56: _Georgia: A guide to...
- 10/23/17--14:16: _What’s being said a...
- 03/05/18--13:33: _Georgia book presen...
- 04/10/18--12:02: _Georgia: A guide to...
- 06/10/14--09:46: Vinologue Montsant officially released & available
- 07/31/14--09:15: Our new distribution partners
- 05/14/15--11:19: Second edition of Vinologue Priorat now available
- 05/31/15--12:12: Masters of Wine recommend Vinologue guides in Decanter
- 07/27/15--01:30: Vinologue web relaunch
- 01/14/16--11:42: High praise on JancisRobinson.com for Vinologue Priorat 2nd Edition
- 06/23/16--09:14: Vinologue author, Miquel Hudin leads Georgian wine masterclass
- 04/20/17--12:46: Pre-Order Georgia: A guide to the cradle of wine
- 06/21/17--11:56: Georgia: A guide to the cradle of wine, now released
- 10/23/17--14:16: What’s being said about “Georgia: A guide to the cradle of wine”
- 03/05/18--13:33: Georgia book presentation March 8th in Berlin, Germany
- 04/10/18--12:02: Georgia: A guide to the cradle of wine, highly rated
Last Friday, June 6th we formally presented our latest book for DO Montsant at the Castell del Vi in Falset. We were thrilled by the turnout and wonderful praise given by the winemakers, locals of the region, and others who came down from Barcelona for the evening. If you missed... more>
We’re happy to announce that we’ve officially started distribution in the United States and Canada, working with IPG. The second largest independent book distributor in the United States, we find that they are an excellent partner for getting our books in to wine lover’s hands throughout North America, selling both... more>
We’re happy to announce that we’ve just released the second edition of our successful Vinologue Priorat, the first edition of which was a finalist for the Best Wine Book in the World at the prestigious Gourmand Awards. This second edition was presented at the 20th Fira del Vi in Falset... more>
The main feature of the May, 2015 issue of the well-regarded UK wine magazine, Decanter featured an article entitled, “Create the perfect Spanish cellar“. In it, Masters of Wine, Sarah Jane Evans and Pedro Ballesteros Torres lay out several selections for those who wish to create a cellar that represents... more>
We’re happy to announce a fresh relaunch of our website. This was done primarily to make it more “responsive” for better mobile and tablet access, but it was also to help organize our information in a format that makes everything easier to find as well as do a little housecleaning... more>
The annual book reviews for the website of Jancis Robinson, Master of Wine were recently published on her website and the fully-revised second edition of Vinologue Priorat received very high praise including, “…every wine region deserves an enotourism guide of this calibre, and every wine traveller wants a wine guide... more>
On July 2nd at Aguiló Vinateria in Falset, Priorat, Vinologue author, wine journalist, and certified sommelier, Miquel Hudin will be leading a masterclass and tasting on the wines from the country of Georgia. Created as an overview to the viticulture and winemaking of Georgia, the class will start with the... more>
Wine journalist Miquel Hudin is the 2016 recipient of the prestigious Geoffrey Roberts Award for a new book about Georgian wine. Founded in 1996 in the UK to commemorate the life and work of pioneer importer Geoffrey Roberts, this annual award is a travel bursary to further the cause of... more>
We have officially launched the pre-order campaign for our new book, “Georgia, A guide to the cradle of wine” which can be purchased at our online shop. This book, which received the 2016 Geoffrey Roberts Award is an important moment in our series as it’s the 10th book we’ve published... more>
We is pleased to announce the release of our newest title, “Georgia: A guide to the cradle of wine“. It was officially presented on June 9, the opening day of the 10th annual Winexpo in Tbilisi, Georgia, followed by a Q&A session with the authors at the popular Amber Bar... more>
Our latest book for Georgian wines and wineries has been out since June now and you can read a selection of some of the great feedback that people have been giving below. “…this is the only book about Georgian wine to cover the ground with the depth and scope expected... more>
Come out for an evening presentation of out latest book for the wines of the Republic of Georgia in Berlin, Germany! Book author Daria Kholodilina will be present to talk about the book, travel in Georgia, and what an exciting destination this small nation in the Caucasus Mountains has become... more>
We’ve been fortunate to have some great fans of our latest book for the Republic of Georgia! More so, reviews from both JancisRobinson.com and The Guardian have highly praised the book. “…an absolute treasure-trove of information that makes it without question the best guide book for any wine lover travelling... more>